Friday, March 23, 2018

The Hymn of Life Experience O Practical God, My Good Beloved

tht hymn of life experience  practical God  the truth

The Hymn of Life Experience

 O Practical God, My Good Beloved 


    Practical God, my good beloved, You have my heart. You suffer hardships, You bear shame, all for saving us. You pour out Your life to me, I see how lovely You are. You come to earth from heaven, incarnated in the flesh. You are here living with us, but no one knows who You are. Never dreamed the Creator Himself would come to the world. Ah … my beloved! Ah … my beloved! Here on earth, You are the loveliest, You are the loveliest One.
II 
    Practical God, the love of my heart! My good beloved. No heart, no love in the human world can be compared with Yours. You become a human, humble and hidden, bringing us great salvation. Your righteousness, Your wisdom are revealed in the flesh. You bring life to us, You bring the truth; You give us the right way to walk along. Your incarnation is what mankind needs the most, needs the most. Ah … my beloved! Ah … my beloved! Here on earth, You are the loveliest, You are the loveliest One. 
III 
Man's disobedience, and wickedness, crystal clear in Your eyes. The work You do, the word You speak, have Your disposition revealed. We're so blessed, we can know You, our disposition being changed. The word and love You give to me have already conquered my heart. You have captured, captured my heart. You awakened my heart, inspired my love. I can't forget how lovely You are, I can't forget how lovely You are. Ah … my beloved! Ah … my beloved! Here on earth, You are the loveliest, You are the loveliest One. Ah … my beloved! Ah … my beloved! Here on earth, You are the loveliest, You are the loveliest One.
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God was created because of the appearance and work of Almighty God, the second coming of the Lord Jesus, Christ of the last days. It is made up of all those who accept Almighty God's work in the last days and are conquered and saved by His words. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally and is led by Him as the Shepherd. It was definitely not created by a person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God's sheep hear God's voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment